The Evansville Water and Sewer Utility (EWSU) is actively working on numerous projects – including both infrastructure improvements and repairs – that can have an impact on our neighborhoods and community members’ daily travels.
EWSU has developed a real-time map that identifies:
The map will return results based on the address entered or the area of the map selected.
1. Get to the map by clicking the quick link button above, or clicking the following link: Project & Advisory Map
2. Type any address in the search bar at the top of the page and press enter.
a. Additionally, you can search general areas by clicking anywhere on the map.
3. Any relevant road closures, boil advisories, or infrastructure project information will populate on the left hand side of the page. Click to expand the accordion for more information, or click directly on the map for more information.
On the right hand side of the map you can access tools to help you navigate the map
1. Adjust your view of the map by using your mousepad, or clicking + or - to zoom in or out.
2. Click the hamburger menu to access the key to the map, which informs you of the color coding and what the colors mean.
3. Click the top icon to find your current location on the map.
4. Click the "home" icon or click "Clear search location" to reset the map.