The Property Manager Portal is made specifically to help property owners and managers track their property’s EWSU services. Review all your properties in one place and stay up-to-date with the status of accounts. New and enhanced features help you spend less time managing utility services and proactively avoid mishaps with account standings.
The portal includes fields and features that help you manage your accounts efficiently and effectively.
- View account status at a glance. The portal fields show account status, and service start and end dates.
- Store property information securely and centralized in one place.
- Save time by avoiding phone calls and contact with EWSU for status information. Use the portal fields and filters to quickly gather insight into your accounts.
- Create downloadable reports to save on your own device.
Create Your Account
- Visit the Property Manager Portal and click Register.
- Enter your 14-digital account number, zip code and email address to begin creating an account.
- After registering, you will receive an email to confirm your account. To activate your account, select Click Here in the confirmation email and complete the steps.
- Once you have activated your account, log in to get started.
Already Have An Account? Log in to Add Properties.
- Once you are logged in to your account, click Add Account in the right corner.
- Click Look Up Account in the pop-up box. Then enter the property account number and zip code – and click Search.
- Confirm the service address matches the account number and zip code, and click Save. Then click Add Account.
- After you add the account, your properties will appear in the portal.
Want More Information?
Learn more about how you can use the Property Manager Portal.
For questions about the Property Manager Portal, please visit ewsu.com/Contact or call 812-436-7846.